This executive-class, fully-private, secluded chalet is situated on a Forest Service road (FSR) 500 vertical feet above one of British Columbia’s most spectacular viewpoints called, ‘The Tantalus Range Lookout’. The entrance to the 3 acre property is via the northbound, upper Tantalus Viewpoint! From there continue for 1 km on up the FSR to Tantalus View Retreat.
Tantalus View Retreat Chalet is located…
- 1 kilometer above Highway 99 viewpoint (Sea to Sky Highway)
- 30 minutes (35km) from Whistler Olympic Village
- 75 minutes (85km) drive from down-town Vancouver
- Under 2 hours from 2 airports (YVR-100 km city driving; YXX 151 km highway)
- 2 hours (139km) from the Canada/USA Border
- 1 hour (66km) from the BC Ferries Terminal (Horse Shoe Bay to Gulf Islands)
- Just 20 minutes north of the nearest town- Squamish for grocery and liquor stores, restaurants and shops, Tourism Adventure Center, etc.
- central to all trailheads into Garibaldi Provincial Park
Detailed written directions will be provided to confirmed guests.